The village of Greetham is easily accessible and offers a wealth of things to do. It is a short drive
from the park, just drive back to the crossroads and turn right. Alternatively the footpath offers a pleasant
walk through our newly planted woodland and only takes about five minutes.
The village of Greetham offers:
- Various activities at the Greetham Community Centre
- Find out all about Greetham and what’s on in the village at Greetham Rutland
- The Wheatsheaf Greetham. The wine list is based on wines from around the world with a good selection by the glass.
We also have an excellent selection of beers and local cask ales www.wheatsheaf-greetham.co.uk for more information
- The Plough, Rutland CAMRA Pub of the Season Summer 2010.
www.greethamplough.co.uk for more information
- Village Shop and Post Office
- Community Centre offering:
- Tennis, Badminton, Bowls, Petanque, Football, Cricket
- Children's Play Area
- Greetham Valley Golf (discount for golf when staying at Rutland Caravan and Camping Park) - www.greethamvalley.co.uk
- Greetham church, St. Mary's. For more information please visit their website at www.greethamchurch.org.uk